Keep out of reach of children. Corrosive. First Aid: If in Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses if present after the first 5 minutes then continue rinsing eye. If on Skin or Clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. In either case, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Hazardous to humans and domestic animals.
Causes irreversible eye damage and skin burns. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wear protective eyewear and rubber gloves when handling this product. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the restroom. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If on skin or clothing: Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Have person sip a glassful of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Note to Physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for further treatment advice. Have product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment.
Clorox Information Line: 1-800-292-2200. Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration. Environmental Hazards: This product is toxic to fish, aquatic invertebrates, oysters, and shrimp.
Storage and disposal: Store away from children. Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Recycle empty container or discard in trash. Do not contaminate food or feed by storage and disposal of this product.