Danger: corrosive. May cause severe irritation or damage to eyes and skin. Harmful if swallowed. Protect eyes when handling. For prolonged use, wear gloves. Wash after contact with product. Avoid breathing vapors and use only in a well-ventilated area. Physical or chemical hazards: Product contains a strong oxidizer. Always flush drains before and after use.
Do not use or mix with other household chemicals, such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or products containing ammonia. To do so will release hazardous, irritating gases. Prolonged contact with metal may cause pitting or discoloration.