Chicco Lullaby LX Playard - Adventure
This playard is perfect for both playtime and naptime. To meet the needs of smaller babies, it includes a bassinet with an elevated changing table. The playard also has a toy gym with plush toys that can be used on the bassinet or as a play mat. To help your child sleep, it's equipped with electronics that feature music, vibration, and a nightlight. The Lullaby LX even includes a remote control that allows you to adjust the electronics from a distance. With its push-button folding mechanism, compact fold, easily removed quilted mattress, and matching cargo bag, the playard is perfect for use at home and on the road.
- Portable playard
- Infant bassinet
- Changing station
- Removable playmate with toy gym
- Convenient travel
- Push button fold
- Nylon storage bag with cargo pockets
- Wheels make transport easy and lock for stability.
- Quilted mattress and bassinet
- Elevated for ease of use
- Thickly padded for your baby's comfort
- Side store for quicker changes
- Toy gym and toys
- Plush fabrics and toys for your baby's amusement
- Used on bassinet or as a play mat
- Remote control electronics
- Voice activated music, vibration, and nightlight
- Removable mattress covering
- JPMA certified
- Machine washable
- Assembly required
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included).
- Measures 28"W x 31"H x 40"D
- Weighs 33 lbs
- Playard for children weighing up to 30 lbs
- Bassinet for children weighing up to 15 lbs
- Changing table for children weighing up to 25 lbs
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty
Care instructions: periodically clean the playard plastic components with a soft damp cloth. Wipe clean with a sponge and neutral detergent. Always dry the metal parts of the playard to avoid the formation of rust. Periodically check the playard for signs of damage or worn parts. Do not use if any part is damaged. Do not use scouring powders, or abrasive cleaners. Mattress cover can be washed in washing machine: unzip the mattress cover, remove wooden floor boards, wash mattress cover in cold water with a mild detergent, hang to dry, do not use bleach, do not immerse wooden floor boards in water, and wipe clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent.