Char-Griller Akorn Kamado Kooker Charcoal Grill and Smoker - Red
Kamado style cooking comes from ancient cooking methods that used large clay ovens for insulation. Kamados of recent years are made of heavy ceramics. Char-Griller has developed this BBQ grill for Kamado style cooking using innovative technology to make it more durable, convenient, affordable and lighter weight than traditional ceramic Kamados. Cook anything from burgers to fish to ribs to pizza it will all be the best food you will ever cook on an outdoor grill. The unique insulated design of the Kamado Kooker Smoker Grill allows for more heat with less charcoal, and less airflow results in juicier meats. The indexed damper is numbered so you can note its position when you cook your favorite meals, adding to the consistence of your cooking experience.
- 306 Sq in. cast iron cooking surface
- Porcelain coated steel interior heats up quickly
- Sealed design holds moisture inside for juicy and tender results
- Uses less charcoal than traditional grills
- Cast iron cooking grates for great seasoned flavor
- Insulated double wall construction for efficiency
- Porcelain coated fire bowl for additional heat retention
- Removable warming rack for additional cooking area
- Great temperature control for cooking - slow and low
- Indexing on dampers for repeatable cooking
- Large 8" wheels and locking caster on back leg for better mobility
- Folding side shelves for easy storage and covering
- Heavy duty steel construction for durability
- Unique removable ash pan for quick and easy cleanup!
- Note - Use lump charcoal for best results.
- Easy Assembly
- Care instructions: Keep cast iron grates clean and oiled to prolong life. Keeping covered with a cover will prolong the life of the grill.
- Measures 47.2"W x 43.3"H x 28.7"D
- Weighs 95 lbs
- Made in China
5 Year Barrel, Body, and Burner Warranty
1 Year Parts Warranty