Char-Broil American Gourmet 700 Series Offset Smoker
The Char-Broil American Gourmet 700 Series Offset Smoker
is a great option for the smoker enthusiast with the space to cook for large groups. With a total cooking area of 1,280 sq in, there's plenty of room to cook your whole meal. The offset fire box allows for classic indirect cooking through the transmission of smoke, flavor, and low heat through the cooking chamber.
The main cooking chamber has a 670 sq inch porcelain wire cooking grate and a 355 sq inch chrome wire swing-away rack. The third cooking surface, in the firebox, is 255 sq inch. There is a side door in the offset smoker box for easy ash removal. The grill features a temperature gauge, 2 wheels for easy mobility, a convenient front shelf and wire bottom shelf.
- 3-in-1 Smoker, grill, and barbeque
- Primary cooking surface: 670 sq inch
- Secondary cooking surface: 355 sq inch
- Firebox cooking surface: 255 sq inch
- Porcelain-coated primary grates
- Multiple dampers for better heat-smoke control
- Convenient front shelf and bottom wire rack
- Adjustable height steel fire grate
- Cleanout door for easy ash removal with built-in damper
- Smoke stack with adjustable damper
- 2 Wheels for easy mobility
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Clean with damp cloth and soap and water.
- Measures 60.3"W x 51"H x 28.3"D
- Weighs 101.4 lbs
- Made in China