Char-Broil American Gourmet 400 Series Offset Smoker
The Char-Broil American Gourmet 400 Series Offset Smoker
is a great option for the smoker enthusiast. With a total cooking area of 873 sq in, there's plenty of room to cook your whole meal. The offset firebox allows for classic indirect cooking through the transmission of smoke, flavor, and low heat through the cooking chamber.
The main cooking chamber has a 431 sq inch porcelain-coated wire cooking grate and a 273 sq inch secondary chrome-plated cooking grate. The third cooking surface, in the firebox, is 169 sq inch. There is a side door in the offset smoker box for easy ash removal. The grill features a temperature gauge, 2 wheels for easy mobility, a convenient front shelf and wire bottom shelf.
- 3-in-1 Smoker, grill, and barbeque
- Primary cooking surface: 431 sq inch
- Secondary cooking surface: 273 sq inch
- Firebox cooking surface: 169 sq inch
- Porcelain-plated primary cooking grates
- Chrome-plated secondary grates
- Adjustable height grate & ash pan
- Cleanout door
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Clean with damp cloth and soap and water.
- Measures 50.6"W x 47.7"H x 25.2"D
- Weighs 70.4 lbs
- Made in China