Celestron PowerSeeker 114 EQ Reflector Telescope
The Celestron PowerSeeker 114 EQ Reflector Telescope
is a great way to open up the wonders of the universe to the aspiring astronomer. The PowerSeeker 114 EQ is designed to give the first-time telescope user the perfect combination of quality, value, features and power. Amateur astronomy is a great family hobby that can be enjoyed year round, and Celestron's PowerSeeker 114 EQ is the ideal choice for families looking for an affordable and high quality telescope that will provide many hours of enjoyment for children and adults alike.
The PowerSeeker 114 EQ is quick and easy to set up - even for the novice. No tools are required for assembly!
The sturdy equatorial mount is perfect for tracking objects in the night sky while the collapsible alt-azimuth mount is perfectly suited for terrestrial (land) viewing as well as astronomical use. The unit includes a full range of eyepieces plus a 3x Barlow lens that provides an increase in viewing power hundreds of times greater than that of the unaided eye!
Designed and manufactured using all fully-coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings, it delivers enhanced image brightness and clarity. Erect Image Optics are ideal for terrestrial (land) and astronomical (sky) use. In addition, you can locate and identify thousands of celestial objects on your laptop or PC with "The Sky" Level 1 software included with every PowerSeeker model.
- Reflector optical design
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Slow motion controls for smooth tracking
- Erect image optics - ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Fully-coated glass optical components with high transmission coatings for enhanced image brightness and clarity
- 3x Barlow lens triples the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- Finderscope: 5x24
- Two 1.25" eyepieces
- Pre-assembled aluminum tripod and accessory tray
- Includes the Sky Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000-object database and enhanced images
2 Year Limited Warranty