Cass Creek Nomad Predator Electronic Hunting Call Receiver Only
Enhance your chances with moving sound! The Cass Creek Nomad Predator Electronic Hunting Call Receiver Only
is part of the Nomad Series calls that gives you the ability to set up a series of receivers and then operate them remotely to coax wary game when ordinary calls won't work. It's one of the lightest, easiest to use wireless remote game calling system available. There's no need to haul bulky speakers and a spool of cable into the backwoods. Spend less time setting up for your hunt and more time calling your prey.
Never underestimate the hearing, vision, or sense of smell of your prey. The Nomad Moving Sound System is simple to set up and even easier to operate. Keep from being spotted: Minimize your movements with the palm-sized transmitter. Create a good kill zone: Depending on which direction the prey is approaching, use the different speaker/receivers to direct them in for a good shot.
- Predator electronic hunting call receiver
- Includes receiver only
- Coordinates with Nomad Predator electronic hunting call system
- Create "moving sound" with multiple call locations from 1 remote.
- 5 Different calls in 1 unit
- Jack Rabbit - A low pitched distress call with drawn out tones. Hear the despair. Like fast food to a coyote.
- Cottontail Rabbit - A higher pitched squeal; a more excited and urgent call. True terror in this squeal just knowing predators are on the hunt for dinner.
- Coyote Howl - A communication call that announces territories and lures other canines.
- Pup Yips - Sharp, short tones of young coyotes making maternal calls.
- Fawn Distress - A stressed, drawn out call used by young deer when separated from their mother.
- Weighs 12 oz
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included).
- Made in China