Cass Creek Nomad Deer Electronic Hunting Call Receiver Only
Enhance your chances with moving sound! The Cass Creek Nomad Deer Electronic Hunting Call Receiver Only
is part of the Nomad Series calls that gives you the ability to set up a series of receivers and then operate them remotely to coax wary game when ordinary calls won't work. It's one of the lightest, easiest to use wireless remote game calling system available. There's no need to haul bulky speakers and a spool of cable into the backwoods. Spend less time setting up for your hunt and more time calling your prey.
Never underestimate the hearing, vision, or sense of smell of your prey. The Nomad Moving Sound System is simple to set up and even easier to operate. Keep from being spotted: Minimize your movements with the palm-sized transmitter. Create a good kill zone: Depending on which direction the prey is approaching, use the different speaker/receivers to direct them in for a good shot.
- Deer electronic hunting call receiver
- Includes receiver only
- Coordinates with Nomad deer electronic hunting call system
- Create "moving sound" with multiple call locations from 1 remote.
- 5 Different calls in 1 unit
- Buck Grunt - The communication and mating call of a buck trailing a doe.
- Snort/Wheeze - Highly aggressive call made by a dominate buck just prior to fighting another buck.
- Tending Grunt - A low volume vocalization made by an eager buck prior to mating a doe.
- Lost Fawn - A stressed, drawn out call often used by young deer when separated from their mother.
- Rattling Antler - The sound of two bucks fighting often draws a third attempting to steal the doe.
- Weighs 12 oz
- Requires 4 AA batteries (included).
- Made in China