Cass Creek Ampli-Fire Moose Deer Combo Electronic Hunting Call
Some hunting situations call for volume. The Cass Creek Ampli-Fire Moose Deer Combo Electronic Hunting Call
gives you the big sounds of standalone speakers in a compact, easy-to-transport, easy-to-use, 1-piece game call. Call volume reaches up to 120dB. It's a simple point and play design. Lure game in close with 10 authentic sounds of real animals.
Calls include: Moose: Bull reply - Lonely bull replying to a cow. Aggressive bull- Bull defending his territory. Bull grunt - Bull calling for a cow. Mating moose - Cow being tended by a bull. Sparring bulls - Bulls sparring attracts other bulls and willing cows. Deer: Buck grunt - The communication and mating call of a buck trailing a doe.
- Electronic hunting call
- Features live recordings of real animals making actual sounds.
- Transmits up to 120dB
- Point and play design
- 10 Sounds in 1 call
- Bull Reply - Lonely bull replying to a cow.
- Aggressive Bull- Bull defending his territory.
- Bull Grunt - Bull calling for a cow.
- Mating Moose - Cow being tended by a bull.
- Sparring Bulls - Bulls sparring attracts other bulls and willing cows.
- Buck Grunt - The communication and mating call of a buck trailing a doe.
- Tending Grunt - A low-volume vocalization made by an eager buck prior to mating a doe.
- Rattling Antlers - The sound of two bucks fighting often draws a third attempting to steal the doe.
- Snort/Wheeze - Highly aggressive call made by a dominant buck just prior to fighting another buck.
- Lost Fawn - A stressed, drawn out call often used by young deer when separated from their mother.
- Handheld game call with built in speaker
- 1-Hand operation
- Belt clip included
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included).
- Made in China