Casio Mens Solar-Atomic G-Shock Watch with Black Resin Strap
The shock-resistant design of the Casio Men's G-Shock Atomic-Timekeeping Tough Solar Watch makes it a one-of-a-kind timepiece. This tough watch is constructed with a durable black resin case, a stationary stainless steel bezel, and a black resin wristband with an adjustable buckle clasp for a personalized fit.
A durable mineral window shields the digital-gray dial face that features the time display, as well as the day, date, and month. The digital-quartz-powered watch includes adjust, mode, split/reset, and start/stop function buttons to fit your activity, as well as subdials that track battery life. It is water resistant to 660'.
- Men's watch
- Black resin case
- Stainless steel bezel
- Black resin wristband with adjustable buckle clasp
- Auto-receive function of radio time signals
- Manual receive function
- Solar power
- Auto EL backlight with afterglow
- 29 Time zones
- City code display
- Daylight Savings on/off
- 4 Daily alarms
- 1 Snooze alarm
- Countdown timer
- 1/100 Second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Auto-calendar preprogrammed through 2039
- Hourly time signal
- 12/24 Hour formats
- Battery power indicator
- Power saver function
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Water resistant to 660'
- Requires 1 lithium battery (included).
- Made in Japan
1 Year Warranty