Carrom Tabletop Shuffleboard Game
First introduced in 1953, and still made in the USA. Work on your touch and try and knock your opponent's pieces off the board. Rekindle your passion for shuffleboard with this well-made home version. The cabinet sides and ends are made from solid pine and the gameplay surface is MDF (medium density fiberboard) with vinyl and screen-printed graphics. Game side and ends are finished in durable polyurethane. Includes roller-bearing pucks.
- Solid pine cabinet sides and ends
- MDF game play surface
- Vinyl and screen-printed graphics
- Game side and ends have durable polyurethane finish.
- Solid wood cabinet sides and ends
- 8 Roller-bearing pucks
- No assembly required.
- 44-3/4"L x 12-3/4"W x 1-1/2"H
90-Day Limited Warranty