Carhartt Mens Weathered Duck Detroit Jacket
One hard-working garment, this naturally worn duck Detroit jacket is made of 12 oz, 100% ring-spun cotton duck that has already been washed for that comfortable, broken-in feel. It features a blanket lining in the body and quilted-nylon in the sleeves. There's a corduroy top collar with under-collar snaps to attach an optional hood. The left-chest pocket has a zipper closure for security and an inside pocket for extra storage. Snap-adjustable cuffs and waist help create a tailored fit and a pleated bi-swing back makes movement easy.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's jacket
- Made of 12 oz, naturally worn, 100% ring-spun cotton duck
- Blanket lining in body, quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Corduroy-trimmed collar with under-collar snaps for optional hood
- Left-chest pocket with zipper closure
- Inside pocket
- 2 Lower-front pockets
- Comfortable, broken-in feel
- Back length: regular sizes 26"; tall sizes 28"
- Care instructions: Machine wash in warm water with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium, remove promptly. Steam iron shell only.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty