Carhartt Mens Surrey Coat
Constructed of rugged polyester-backed PVC fabric, this men's Surrey coat stands up to driving rains and strong winds. Waterproof and wind resistant, it's built Carhartt tough. The seams are electronically welded, and the major seams are also sewn for extra strength. For added protection, this coat is engineered with a double-front storm placket with inside and outside protective flaps, and neoprene inner-sleeve cuffs with adjustable hook and loop closures.
The left chest pocket and 2 lower front pockets also protect items from wetness - all feature hook and loop closures. When weather threatens, pull up the snap on/off detachable hood. Elbows are also reinforced for strength.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's coat
- Waterproof and wind resistant
- Electronically-welded seams - major seams are also sewn
- Snap-detachable hood with adjustable drawstring closure
- Double-front storm placket with inside and outside snap closures
- Left-chest pocket with hook and loop closure
- 2 Lower-front pockets with hook and loop closures
- Neoprene inner-sleeve cuffs
- Reinforced elbows
- Available in yellow, green, and orange (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 80% PVC, 20% polyester
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, with mild detergent. Hang dry away from heat. Do not machine dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. Do not iron.
- Made in China