Carhartt Mens Sandstone Rancher Coat
This men's sandstone rancher coat is built to withstand the hard work of ranching and other rugged professions. Constructed of cotton sandstone duck with Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams, it's cut a little longer and quilt lined with mid-weight insulation for warmth. The full-length center front zipper features inner and outer storm flaps and a snap closure to seal out the wind.
Up front there are 2 chest pockets as well as 2 large lower front pockets that combine top-entry utility and side-entry hand-warmer comfort. The left chest pocket not only holds a cell phone or media player, but also features a media port to let you string a headphone wire. For added storage, this coat also features 2 interior pockets. To enable riding, this coat is split at the side seams with snap closures. A drawstring waist and inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs seal out wind and cold.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's rancher coat
- Brushed polyester quilted to mid-weight polyester lining
- Full length center front zipper with inner and outer storm flap
- Quilted nylon lining in sleeves
- 2 Chest pockets
- 2 Interior pockets
- Media port opening from left chest pocket
- 2 Large lower-front double pockets with top entry and side entry
- Split at side seams with snap closure
- Drawstring adjustable waist
- Inner sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Available in worn brown and black (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium, remove promptly. Do not use fabric softeners.
- Made in Mexico