Carhartt Mens Sandstone Rancher Coat
Carhartt sandstone rancher coat is built to withstand the hard work of ranching and other rugged professions. Constructed of 12 oz, 100% cotton sandstone duck with Carhartt-strong triple-stitched main seams, it's cut a little longer to ranch coat standards and nylon-quilt lined with midweight insulation for warmth. The full-length center front zipper features inner and outer storm flaps and a snap closure to seal out the wind with.
Up front, there are 2 chest pockets as well as 2 large lower-front pockets that combine top-entry utility and side-entry hand-warmer comfort. The left-chest pocket not only holds a cell phone or media player, but also features a media port to let you string a headphone wire. For added secure storage, the coat also features 2 interior pockets. To enable riding, the coat is split at the side seams with snap closures. A drawstring waist and inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs also work to seal out the wind and cold.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's rancher coat
- Made of 12 oz, 100% cotton sandstone duck
- Brushed polyester quilted to mid-weight polyester lining in body
- Quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Full length center front zipper with inner and outer storm flap
- Midweight insulation
- Split side seams with snap closures
- 2 Chest pockets
- 2 Interior pockets
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium, remove promptly. Do not use fabric softeners.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty