Carhartt Mens Muskegon Jacket
Cold weather calls for the sherpa-lined warmth and comfort of this men's Muskegon jacket. Built of rugged sandstone duck, this coat features the added protection of an inside storm flap behind the full-length front zipper. The mock neck collar protects the neck while inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs seal in body heat. A drop tail adds comfort.
Five pockets provide utility, and a left chest map pocket, 2 interior pockets, and 2 Sherpa-lined pockets provide added storage. Carry a cell phone or media player? The left inside pocket features a media port through which you can string a headphone wire.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's coat
- Cotton sandstone duck
- Sherpa lining in body
- Quilted-nylon lining in sleeves
- Full-length center front zipper with inside storm flap
- Mock-neck collar with zip through
- 2 Sherpa-lined lower-front pockets
- Map pocket on left chest
- Left-chest pocket with media port opening
- Inner sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs
- Split back construction
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 2 Interior pockets
- Drop tail
- Available in gravel, black, army green, and frontier brown (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry medium, remove promptly.
- Made in Mexico