Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Work Shirt
Take on the toughest jobs in the quality and comfort of this flame-resistant work shirt. Constructed of flame-resistant twill, it features main seams that are triple stitched for added strength. Store items securely in 2 chest pockets with flaps and button closures. Two-button adjustable cuffs help ensure a great fit. The melamine buttons are also flame resistant.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's work shirt
- Flame-resistant twill fabric
- 2 Chest pockets with flaps and button closure
- Extended sleeve plackets with 2-button adjustable cuffs
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons throughout
- Button-down collar with button closure
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Carhartt flame-resistant and HRC 1 labels sewn on left pocket
- Meets NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 standards
- Available in khaki and dark navy (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 48% flame-resistant modacrylic, 37% Lyocell, 15% aramid
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm 140°F maximum heat, separately, permanent press. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Made in Honduras