Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Work Pant
Built in a lightweight flame-resistant fabric, you can count on this men's work pant for a full workday's worth of comfort and performance. The work pant sits slightly below the waist, features a relaxed-fitting seat and thighs, and includes leg openings that fit over work boots.
Up front, there's an arc-resistant button closure and a brass zipper fly with Nomex flame-resistant zipper tape and, in back, 2 reinforced back pockets. Main seams are triple stitched for strength.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's work pants
- Relaxed fit
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex zipper tape
- Inherently flame-resistant fabric
- 2 Reinforced back welt pockets
- Triple needle main seams
- Leg openings fit over boots
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70 E standards
- Dark navy
- Made of 45% flame-resistant modacrylic, 35% Lyocell, 20% aramid
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm, permanent press, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, do not use fabric softeners. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico