Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Work Coverall
This men's flame-resistant work coverall packs a lot of protection, comfort, and utility in one hardworking garment. It includes a brass front zipper with Nomex flame-resistant zipper tape and inside and outside protective flaps. Ample storage is provided by 2 chest pockets with flaps and a left leg utility band as well as multiple tool and utility pockets.
All-day comfort is enhanced by a pleated bi-swing back. Two pass through pocket openings allow you to access an inner garment. Triple-stitched main seams add strength, and leg openings fit over for boots.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's coverall
- Cotton flame-resistant duck
- Flame-resistant quilt lining
- Flame-resistant modacrylic batting quilted to twill face cloth
- High back with flame-resistant elastic suspenders
- Flame-resistant center release buckles
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Ankle to thigh leg zippers with Nomex zipper tape
- Protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex flame-resistant zipper tape
- Meets NFPA 70E standards
- Available in dark navy and khaki (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 45% flame-resistant modacrylic, 35% Lyocell, 20% aramid
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F, separately, permanent press. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not use fabric softeners. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico