Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Utility Denim Double Front Jean
Constructed with a chap-style front, this men's flame-resistant double-front jean delivers extra durability for the toughest jobs. Made of cotton denim, this jean is garment washed for a soft finish. This jean features an arc-resistant button closure at the waist, plus a brass zipper fly with Nomex zipper tape.
The double front includes cleanout openings to accommodate kneepads. Built Carhartt tough, the 2 back pockets are reinforced, and the main seams are triple stitched for extra strength. As for fit, this jean sits slightly below the waist and offers a relaxed-fitting seat and thighs.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's jeans
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex flame-resistant zipper tape
- Chap-style double front with cleanout opening to accommodate knee pads
- Carhartt flame-resistant label sewn on back pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70 E standards
- UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- Triple-stitched main seams
- 2 Reinforced back pockets
- Utility patch pocket on right leg
- Straight leg opening
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 165°F. Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico