Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Twill Coverall - Un-Lined
Keep cool and protected in our unlined flame-resistant twill coverall. Made of 7 oz FR twill, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it features 2 chest pockets with flaps, 2 pass-through pockets, left-leg utility band, spread collar, multiple tool and utility pockets, pleated elbows and bi-swing back for comfort and 2-way brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape and inside and outside flaps. Leg opening fits over boots for easy on and off. Main seams are triple-stitched for durability. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men’s coverall
- Chest pockets with flaps
- 2 Pass-through pockets
- Left-leg utility band
- Spread collar
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- Pleated elbows and bi-swing back for comfort
- 2-Way brass front zipper with Nomex FR zipper tape
- Inside and outside flaps
- Leg opening fits over boots for easy on and off.
- Main seams are triple-stitched for durability.
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
- Made of 88% cotton/12% high tenacity nylon
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment maybe dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty