Carhartt Mens Flame Resistant Thermal Lined Sweatshirt
This heavyweight, 14.25 oz, flame resistant knit is a 58% cotton/35% modacrylic/7% polyester blend with a Rain Defender durable water-repellent finish. The thermal lining is no slouch either: 7 oz, flame resistant knit of 55% modacrylic/45% cotton. It features stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband, a 3-piece thermal-lined hood, brass front-zipper with Nomex flame resistant zipper tape plus inner and outer protective flaps, 2 front hand-warmer pockets, and an inside patch pocket. Carhartt flame resistant and HRC 3 labels are sewn on the left-front pocket. Meets NFPA 70 E standards.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's sweatshirt
- Original fit
- Made of heavyweight 14.25 oz, flame resistant knit
- 58% Cotton/ 35% modacrylic/ 7% polyester blend with durable water-repellent finish
- 7 oz, Flame resistant knit: 55% modacrylic/ 45% cotton thermal lining retains warmth
- Stretchable, spandex-reinforced rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- 3-Piece thermal-lined hood with flame resistant draw-cord closure
- Brass flame resistant zipper with Nomex flame resistant zipper tape plus inner and outer protective flaps
- 2 Flame resistant hand-warmer pockets
- Inside patch pocket
- Carhartt flame resistant and HRC 3 labels sewn on left-flame resistant pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Inherently flame resistant fabric
- Care instructions: Machine wash in warm water with like colors. No bleach. Tumble dry medium, remove promptly.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty