Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Hood
Our flame-resistant midweight hood takes the chill out of your work day. Made of 8.5 oz flame-resistant canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it has a 6.75 oz flame-resistant quilt lining made of flame-resistant modacrylic and twill. It also has a 3-piece design for a better fit, chin protector with flame-resistant hook-and-loop closure, Nomex draw cord and arc-resistant snaps for attachment to FR outerwear only. Fits style FRJ164. NFPA 70E compliant.
- Men’s hood
- 3-Piece design for a better fit
- Chin protector with flame-resistant hook-and-loop closure
- Nomex draw cord and arc-resistant snaps for attachment to FR outerwear only. Fits style FRJ164 (sold separately)
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Made of 88% cotton & 12% high tenacity nylon
- One size fits most
- Flame-resistant quilt lining made of flame-resistant modacrylic and twill (6.75 oz)
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C) on permanent press cycle. Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment maybe dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty