Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Dearborn Jacket
Our flame-resistant midweight canvas Dearborn jacket is designed to last. Made of 8.5 oz FR canvas with a 6.75 oz FR quilt lining, it has 2 inside patch pockets with flame resistant hook-and-loop closure for convenient storage, a brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape that has inside and outside protective flaps and hidden snap closure for electric arc protection.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men’s jacket
- Flame resistant quilt lining (6.75 oz)
- 2 Inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Brass front zipper has Nomex tape
- Inside and outside protective flaps
- Snap closure for electric arc protection
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Made of 88% cotton/12% high tenacity nylon
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty