Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Midweight Canvas Coverall
Our flame-resistant midweight canvas coverall has all the hard-working features you expect from Carhartt. Made of a flame-resistant 88% cotton / 12% high-tenacity nylon blend, it has flame-resistant melamine buttons, a heavy duty brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape and an inside and outside protective flap. The split back with bi-swing and pleated elbows allow freedom of movement and exceptional comfort. And for functionality, it has a 23" leg opening to fit over work boots, a left chest tradesman pocket, right chest pocket, 2 pass-through pockets, a left sleeve pen pocket and multiple tool and utility pockets.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men’s coverall
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons
- Heavy duty brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape
- Inside and outside protective flap
- Split back with bi-swing and pleated elbows allow freedom of movement
- 23" Leg opening to fit over work boots
- Left chest tradesman pocket
- Right chest pocket
- 2 Pass-through pockets
- Left sleeve pen pocket
- Multiple tool and utility pockets
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Made of 88% cotton/12% high tenacity nylon
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment maybe dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty