Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Lined Utility Denim Jean
Lined for comfort in flame-resistant twill, this men's utility denim jean delivers warmth on wintry work days. Garment washed for a soft finish, it's constructed of rugged cotton denim. The straight-leg jean sits slightly below the waist, offers a relaxed-fitting seat and thighs, and includes leg openings that fit over work boots.
Built Carhartt tough, the 2 back pockets are reinforced, and the main seams are triple stitched for extra strength.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's jeans
- Flame-resistant denim
- Sits slightly below the waist
- Relaxed seat and thigh
- Garment washed for a soft finish
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex fire-resistant zipper tape
- Carhartt flame-resistant label sewn on back pocket
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70 E standards
- UL Classified to NFPA 2112
- Triple-needle main seams
- Straight leg opening
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 165°F. Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment may be dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico