Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Duck Vest - Quilt Lined
Our flame-resistant duck vest is quilt lined for cooler days. Made of 13 oz, 100% cotton flame-resistant duck with a 10.5 oz, flame-resistant quilt lining, it has an inside patch pocket with a hook-and-loop closure, kidney flap and a Nomex rib-knit collar. It also features a brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape and inside/outside protective flaps with a hidden snap closure for electric arc protection. NFPA 70E compliant.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men’s vest
- Flame-resistant quilt lining
- Inside patch pocket with a hook-and-loop closure
- Kidney flap and a Nomex rib-knit collar
- Brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape
- Inside/outside protective flaps
- Hidden snap closure for electric arc protection
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment maybe dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty