Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat - Striped
With 3M 2" reflective tape on the front and back, this men's flame-resistant coat offers excellent visibility and protection. Constructed of flame-resistant duck, it features a twill lining quilted to heavyweight insulation for warmth. The 2-way brass zipper features inside and outside protective flaps with hook and loop closures for electric-arc protection.
To help ensure all-day comfort, this coat offers an inside waist drawstring and rib-knit storm cuffs. To provide ample storage, there are 2 inside patch pockets with hook and loop closures.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's coat
- 2 Inside patch pockets with hook and loop closures
- Nomex flame-resistant inside-waist adjustable draw cord
- Nomex flame-resistant rib-knit storm cuffs
- 2-Way brass front zipper with Nomex zipper tape
- Inside and outside protective flaps and hook and loop closure
- 3M Scotchlite reflective material
- 360° Visibility with "X" pattern on back
- Under-collar snaps for optional flame-resistant hood
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F. Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not Iron. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Mexico