Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Duck Traditional Coat - Quilt Lined
Protect yourself from flash fire or electric arcs on the job. Our flame-resistant duck traditional coat is quilt-lined and made of 13 oz flame-resistant, 100% cotton duck. It features 2 inside patch pockets with flame-resistant hook-and-loop closures, Nomex inside-waist draw cord for an adjustable fit, rib-knit storm cuffs to seal out cold air, a two-way brass zipper and snaps under the collar for an optional hood (FRA265). It is NFPA 70E compliant.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men’s coat
- 2 Inside patch pockets
- Flame-resistant hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex inside-waist draw cord for an adjustable fit
- Rib-knit storm cuffs to seal out cold air
- 2-Way brass zipper and snaps under the collar for an optional hood (FRA265) - sold separately.
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 165°F (74°C). Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty