Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant Duck-Lined Bib Overall - Striped
Featuring 3M 2" reflective contrasting tape front and back, this men's flame-resistant duck bib overall with reflective striping offers an extra measure of visibility at the worksite. Built with 100% cotton duck, it's lined for comfort with flame-resistant twill quilted to heavyweight modacrylic insulation.
The overall includes a high back with elastic suspenders and center release buckles. The chap-style double front enhances durability, and multiple tool and utility pockets carry everything you need. For easy on and off, the leg zippers extend ankle to thigh. They feature Nomex zipper tape and protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's overall
- Cotton flame-resistant duck
- Flame-resistant quilt lining
- Modacrylic batting to twill face cloth
- High back with elastic suspenders
- Flame-resistant center-release buckles
- Chap-style double-front enhances durability
- Multiple utility pockets
- Ankle-to-thigh leg zippers with Nomex zipper tape
- Protective flaps with arc-resistant snap closures
- Flame-resistant melamine buttons at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex zipper tape
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- 2" Tape maintains performance through 50 washes
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E
- Made of 100% cotton
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F. Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Do not Iron. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Mexico