Carhartt Mens Flame-Resistant All-Season Bomber Jacket
Our flame-resistant all-season bomber jacket is designed to last. Made of 8.5 oz flame-resistant canvas, a blend of 88% cotton and 12% high-tenacity nylon, it features a 6 oz twill face cloth lining. It also has 2 lower front pockets, 2 inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures and Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waistband. The brass front zipper has Nomex tape plus inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men’s bomber jacket
- Twill face cloth lining (6 oz )
- 2 Lower front pockets
- 2 Inside patch pockets with FR hook-and-loop closures
- Nomex rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Brass front zipper has Nomex tape
- Inside and outside protective flaps with hook-and-loop closure for electric-arc protection
- NFPA 70E compliant
- Made of 88% cotton/12% high tenacity nylon
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 140°F (60°C). Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch.
- Made in the USA
Limited Lifetime Warranty