Carhartt Mens Down Kalkaska Jacket
Tundra tested, this men's down Kalkaska jacket is constructed of tough nylon canvas with a durable water-repellent finish. For warmth in winter conditions, it features nylon lining quilted with 550-fill down. To protect against the wind, the front zipper is built with an inner storm flap plus an outer storm flap with a snap closure.
The 2 lower front pockets with snap closures are insulated for warmth while the inner-sleeve rib-knit storm cuffs help seal in body heat. This jacket also includes a left interior security pocket with a media port to the inner garment, allowing users to string headphone wires from media players or smart phones. The main seams are triple stitched for added strength, Carhartt style.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's jacket
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Nylon, down-proof lining quilted with 550 fill down
- Mock-neck collar with zip through
- Full-length center front zipper with inner and outer storm flaps
- Outer storm flap is secured with snap closure
- 2 Insulated lower-front pockets with snap closure
- Interior security pocket on left-chest with media port
- Inner-sleeve, rib-knit storm cuffs
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Drop tail
- Available in army green, gravel, black (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 100% nylon
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Bangladesh