Carhartt Mens Down Kalkaska Active Jacket
Reach for this down Kalkaska active jacket whenever severe winter weather threatens. Constructed of tough nylon canvas with a durable water-repellent finish, it offers the reliable warmth of nylon lining quilted with down fill. The insulated hood with drawstring closure adds protection when needed, and the rib-knit cuffs and waistband help seal in body warmth.
Two large, insulated lower front pockets with snap closures keep items close at hand throughout the work day. Built Carhartt strong, this jacket features triple-stitched main seams.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men's jacket
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Nylon down-proof lining quilted with 550 fill down
- Attached, insulated hood with drawstring closure
- 2 Large, insulated lower-front pockets with snap closure
- Interior security pocket on left-chest with media port opening
- Rib-knit cuffs and waistband
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Available in gravel, black, and army green (in-stock status may vary).
- Made of 100% nylon
- Care instructions: Machine wash cold, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Made in Bangladesh