Carhartt Mens Dark Navy Flame-Resistant Twill Work Pant
Our flame-resistant twill work pant is designed to protect. Made of 9 oz FR twill, a blend of 88% cotton/12% high-tenacity cotton, it sits slightly below the natural waist, has a full seat and thigh, triple-stitched main seams, arc-resistant button closure at waist, brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape, 2 reinforced back welt pockets. Leg openings fit over work boots. NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant.
Please refer to our Carhartt sizing chart to ensure you order the correct fit.
- Men’s work pant
- Sits slightly below the natural waist
- Full seat and thigh
- Triple-stitched main seams
- Arc-resistant button closure at waist
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex FR zipper tape
- 2 Reinforced back welt pockets
- Leg openings fit over work boots
- NFPA 70E and NFPA 2112 compliant
- Made of 88% cotton / 12% high tenacity nylon
- Care instructions: Machine wash prior to wearing. Machine wash warm at temperature not to exceed 150°F (65°C) on permanent press cycle. Do not bleach. Do not use hydrogen peroxide. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Iron with low heat. Do not use fabric softeners. Do not starch. Garment maybe dry cleaned.
- Made in Mexico
Limited Lifetime Warranty