Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS 12.1MP Digital Camera
The PowerShot ELPH 510 HS features a powerful 12x zoom lens that delivers outstanding optical performance and versatility. Fitting such a high-performance lens with such wide zoom range into a camera so thin would normally be considered an impossible feat.
Canon's expert optical engineering met the challenge by developing a light-folding retractable-prism lens barrel that achieves outstanding compactness with high zoom power and superb performance. The zoom starts at 28mm wide-angle and extends to 336mm telephoto (35mm equivalent), covering an exceptionally wide range.
The telephoto reach gives you the freedom to capture subjects from a considerable distance while the 28mm wide-angle makes it easy to shoot sweeping landscapes, large groups of people and tall buildings. In addition to the Canon HS System, the combination of the advanced CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor in the PowerShot ELPH 510 HS makes it possible to shoot crisp, clear high definition video.
You're able to shoot spectacular 1080p full HD video with stereo sound that you can later watch on your HDTV or download to your computer to share with family and friends.
- Digital point and shoot camera
- Total megapixels: 12.8MP
- Effective megapixels: 12.1MP
- Image processor: DIGIC 4
- Zoom: 12x
- LCD monitor: 3.2" LCD rear screen
- Image sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
- Shooting modes: 25
- Built-in flash: auto, flash on, flash off, slow sync
- Video recording: NTSC/PAL
- Optical image stabilization
- Media card compatibility: SD, SDHC, and SDXC
- Available colors include black, red, and silver (in-stock status may vary).
- Power source: rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack (included).
- Dimensions: 3.9"W x 2.3"H x 0.9"D
- Weight (camera only): 7.3 oz
- In the box: camera, wrist strap, battery pack, battery charger, USB interface cable, CD-ROM, and start guides
- Click here for specifications for Canon PowerShot ELPH 510 HS 12.1MP Digital Camera (PDF)
- Made in Japan
1 Year Warranty