Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
The Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM lens is designed to meet the needs of a wide range of advanced amateurs and professionals. A 10-element optical formula with 2 UD-glass elements serves to correct residual aberrations, resulting in superb sharpness and high image quality. It is also able to obtain superior background blur with the f/2 wide aperture. The EF 135mm f/2L USM is fully compatible for AF with Extenders 1.4x and 2x. For use with Canon digital SLR cameras.
- USM lens
- For Canon digital SLR cameras (not included).
- Focal length: 135mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2
- Minimum aperture: f/32
- Camera mount type: Canon EF
- Format compatibility: 35mm film/full-frame digital sensor
- Angle of view: 18°
- Minimum focus distance: 3'
- Magnification: .19x
- Maximum reproduction ratio: 1:5.2
- Groups/elements: 8/10
- Diaphragm blades: 8
- Filter thread: 72mm
- Comes with snap-on lens cap, lens dust cap, and lens hood
- Click here for product manual for Canon EF 135mm f/2L USM Lens (PDF)
- Made in Japan
1 Year Warranty