Can-Filters 100 Without Flange Carbon Filter with Pre-Filter
The Can-Filters Original is designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, etc.) and other gaseous contaminants. Built with a proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon. This time tested activated carbon air filter sets the standard for long life, consistent performance, and low pressure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 second contact time, Can-Filters Original provides excellent value and confidence.
- 100 Without flange carbon filter with pre-filter
- Proven packed-bed design
- Pelletized virgin activated carbon
- 2.56" Carbon bed depth
- Long-lasting and consistent performance
- Low pressure drop
- Max recirculating cfm: 1680cfm
- Max exhaust cfm: 840cfm at 0.1 sec contact time
- Recommended min airflow: 420cfm
- Flange: 8", 10", or 12" (flange sold separately)
- Dimensions (with pre-filter): outside diameter: 16.5", height: 39.4"
- Total weight: 103 lbs
- Carbon weight: 81.5 lbs
- Carbon bed depth: 2.56"
- Max operating temp: 176°F
- Made in Canada