Campbells Gravy - Beef - 1 Can (14.5 oz)
1 Can = 14.5 oz; Beef Gravy. Made with beef stock. 3g total carbs per serving. Low in fat. US inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.
- 1 Can of 14.5 oz
- Ingredients: Beef Stock, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less than 2% of: Beef Fat, Gravy Flavor Base (Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy and Wheat Protein, Flavoring șContains Natural Beef Juices», Salt, Yeast Extract, Corn Syrup Solids, Disodium Phosphate, Onion Powder, Beef Fat, Gum Arabic, Garlic Powder, Pepper), Salt, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.
- Stovetop directions: Pour contents into medium saucepan, heat over medium heat, stirring occasionally until hot.
- Microwave directions: Microwave ovens vary, time given is approximate; additional cooking time may be needed. Empty contents into microwave-safe dish, cover. Microwave on high for 1 minute and 45 seconds to 2 minutes and 30 seconds or until hot. Careful, leave in microwave for 1 minute. Use potholders to remove from microwave. Stir.
- Drippings: Add gravy to 3 tbls of drippings in pan. Heat through, stirring occasionally until hot. Promptly refrigerate any unused portion in separate container. If using can opener, open bottom of can.
- Manufacturer: Campbell Soup Company
Warning: metal edges are sharp.