Campbells Gravy - Beef - 1 Can (10.25 oz)
1 Can = 10.25 oz; Gravy - Beef. 3g total carbs per serving. Made with beef stock. Low in fat. US inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
- 1 Can of 10.25 oz
- Ingredients: Beef Stock, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Water, Contains Less than 2% of: Beef Fat, Gravy Flavor Base (Hydrolyzed Corn, Soy and Wheat Protein, Flavoring Contains Natural Beef Juices, Salt, Yeast Extract, Corn Syrup Solids, Disodium Phosphate, Onion Powder, Beef Fat, Gum Arabic, Garlic Powder, Pepper), Salt, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate.
- Stovetop directions: Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave directions: Empty contents into microwaveable bowl. Cover; microwave on high 1 minute and 15 seconds to 1 minute and 30 seconds. Careful, leave in microwave 1 minute. Use potholders to remove from microwave. Stir.
- Drippings: Add gravy to 3 tbls of drippings in pan. Heat through, stirring occasionally, until hot. Promptly refrigerate any unused portion in separate container. Store unopened can at room temperature.
- Manufacturer: Campbell Soup Company
Warning: metal edges are sharp.