Campbells Condensed Soup - Cream of Mushroom - 1 Can (10.75 oz)
1 Can = 10.75 oz (305 g); Condensed Soup - Cream of Mushroom. Great for cooking. 5 Great recipes on every label. Labels for education. Guarantee.
- 1 Can of 10.75 oz (305 g)
- Ingredients: Water, Mushrooms, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Cream (Milk), Contains Less than 2% of the Following: Salt, Dried Whey, Monosodium glutamate, Soy Protein concentrate, Yeast Extract, Spice Extract, Dehydrated Garlic.
- Directions: Slowly mix soup and 1 can of water with fork or whisk
- Microwave directions: Heat, covered, in microwaveable bowl on high 3 to 3.5 minutes. Leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir.
- Stovetop directions: Heat, stirring often.
- Richer soup: Use 1 can milk or 1/2 milk and 1/2 water.
- Recommend use by date on can end. Promptly refrigerate any unused portion in separate container.
- Manufacturer: Campbell Soup Company
Metal edges are sharp.