Campbells Condensed Soup - Cream of Chicken/Mushroom - 1 Can (10.75 oz)
1 Can = 10.75 oz (305 g); Condensed Soup - Cream of Chicken and Mushroom. Great for cooking. Inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- 1 Can of 10.75 oz (305 g)
- Ingredients: Chicken Stock, Mushrooms, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Water, Cooked Chicken Meat, Cream (Milk), Chicken Fat, Contains Less than 2% of the Following: Salt, Margarine (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean Oil, Water, Beta Carotene for Color), Cooked Mechanically Separated Chicken, Monosodium Glutamate, Dried Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Hydrolyzed Wheat Gluten, Corn Oil, Flavoring, Soy Protein, Isolate, Sodium Phosphate, Chicken Flavor (Contains Chicken Stock, Chicken Powder, Chicken Fat), Spice Extract.
- Directions: Slowly mix soup and 1 can of water with fork or whisk
- Microwave directions: Heat, covered, in microwaveable bowl on high 3 to 3.5 minutes. Leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir.
- Stovetop directions: Heat, stirring often.
- Richer soup: Use 1 can milk or 1/2 milk and 1/2 water.
- Recommend use by date on can end. Promptly refrigerate any unused portion in separate container.
- Manufacturer: Campbell Soup Company
Caution: Metal edges are sharp.