Campbells Condensed Soup - Cream of Chicken - Family Size - 1 Can (26oz)
1 Can = 26 oz (1 lb 10 oz) (737 g); Condensed soup - cream of chicken - family size. Great for cooking. Inspected for wholesomeness by US Department of Agriculture.
- 1 Can of 26 oz (1 lb 10 oz) (737 g)
- Ingredients: Chicken Stock, Chicken Fat, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Cooked Chicken Meat, Cream (Milk), Water, Salt, Cooked Mechanically Separated Chicken, Margarine (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola and/or Soybean Oil, Water, Beta Carotene for Color), Contains Less than 1% of: Dried Whey (Milk), Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphates, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Chicken Flavor (Contains Chicken Stock, Chicken Powder, Chicken Fat), Chicken Flavor, Spice Extract, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Butter (Milk).
- Directions: Mix soup and 1 can water.
- Microwave directions: Heat covered in microwavable bowl on High 7-9 minutes. Careful leave in microwave 1 minute then stir.
- Stovetop directions: Heat stirring occasionally. Richer soup: Use 1 can milk or 1/2 milk and 1/2 water. Promptly refrigerate unused soup in separate container.
- Manufacturer: Campbell Soup Company
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.