Campbells Condensed Soup - Cream of Chicken - 1 Can (10.75 oz)
1 Can = 10.75 oz (305 g); Condensed Soup - Cream of Chicken. Great for cooking. 5 Recipes on every label. Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture. Come home to a home-cooked meal.
- 1 Can of 10.75 oz (305 g)
- Ingredients: Chicken Stock, Chicken Fat, Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Cooked Chicken Meat, Cream (Milk), Salt, Water, Cooked Mechanically Separated Chicken, Margarine (Corn, Cottonseed, Canola, and/or Soybean Oil, Water, Beta Carotene for Color), Contains Less than 1% of the Following: Dried Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Monosodium Glutamate, Yeast Extract, Flavoring, Vegetable Oil, Soy Protein Isolate, Sodium Phosphates, Chicken Flavor, (Contains Chicken Stock, Chicken Powder, Chicken Fat), Chicken Flavor, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and Cottonseed Oil, Butter.
- Directions: Slowly mix soup and 1 can of water with fork or whisk
- Microwave directions: Heat, covered, in microwaveable bowl on high 3 to 3.5 minutes. Leave in microwave 1 minute, then stir.
- Stovetop directions: Heat, stirring often.
- Richer soup: Use 1 can milk or 1/2 milk and 1/2 water.
- Recommend use by date on can end. Promptly refrigerate any unused portion in separate container.
- Manufacturer: Campbell Soup Company
Metal edges are sharp. Do not purchase if tap is lifted.