Campbells Chicken Gravy - 1 Can (14.5 oz)
1 Can = 14.5 oz ; Gravy - Chicken. Made with real chicken stock. Seasoned with sage and black pepper. 3g total carbs per serving.
- 1 Can of 14.5 oz
- Ingredients: Chicken Stock, Chicken Fat, Modified Food Starch, Contains Less than 1.5% of: Dried Whey (Milk), Wheat Flour, Salt, Onion Powder, Autolyzed Yeasy Extract, Amltodextrin, Flavoring, Modified Corn Starch, Chicken Powder, Sugar, Black Pepper, Sage, Beta Carotene for Color, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin.
- Stovetop directions: Heat, stirring occasionally.
- Microwave: Empty container into microwavable bowl. Cover; microwave on High 1 minute 45 seconds to 2 minutes 30 seconds. Careful, leave in microwave. Stir. Use potholders to remove from microwave. Stir.
- Drippings: Add gravy to 3 tbls of drippings in pan. Heat through, stirring occasionally until hot. Promptly refrigerate any unused portion in a separate container.
- Manufacturer: Campbell Soup Company
Warning: metal edges are sharp.