Camp Chef Rainier 2-Burner Propane Gas Stove
With the included nonstick grill and single burner stove, the Rainier combo makes all of your cooking challenges easier. A built-in grill means you won't have to bring extra gear to grill chicken, burgers, or steaks on. Totaling 18,000BTU cooking power, the Rainier has what it takes to cook for a family. This compact and versatile stove features heat control dials, matchless ignition, and a stainless-steel grease trapping system with a removable tray for easy cleanup.
- Propane gas stove
- Two independent burners allow you to cook food and heat water at the same time
- One 10,000BTU stove burner for boiling water or cooking on
- One lengthened 8,000BTU tube burner for even frying on the griddle
- Matchless ignition means simple, quick lite every time
- Micro adjust heat-control dials give you full control of heat while cooking
- An included non-stick aluminum griddle means less gear to pack with you
- 3-Sided windscreen locks lid and sides together to block wind and reflect heat back at food
- Stainless steel drip tray system makes clean up a cinch
- Built-in carry handle for convenient transportation
- Regulator adaptor for a 1 lb propane cylinder included
- Note - Propane not included.
- Griddle measures 13.5"L x 10.5"W
- Burner grate measures 9"L x 7.5"W
- Cooking height: 4.5"
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty