Camerons Alder and Cedar Grilling Planks
Add delicious wood-smoke flavor to everything you grill or barbeque. These Alder and Cedar Grilling Planks
impart a delicious, smoky flavor to meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables while helping food retain moisture during cooking. Simply soak the planks in water for at least 1 hour prior to cooking, place on a prepared grill, lightly toast for 2 minutes on each side until the wood begins to smoke and crackle, and then place food on plank and close lid. When finished grilling, place the hot plank in water to cool and then rinse clean with soapy water.
- Grilling planks
- Cedar wood
- Allows your food to roast slowly, basting in their own juices.
- Creates a subtle smoky flavor
- Use with meat, poultry, fish, and vegetables.
- No nutrient loss
- Specially cut to fit in your sink for soaking.
- Can be used more than once (2 or 3 uses per plank)
- Instructional booklet
- 7 Recipes
- Each plank measures 13"L x 7"W