Caldwell Fire Control Full Length Shooting Rest
The Caldwell Fire Control shooting rest features an advanced alignment system that allows the shooter continual, 1-hand adjustment of downrange crosshair alignment via a multidirectional control arm. The Fire Control mechanism allows continuous adjustment of the front forend support by manipulating the control arm with your fingertips. Once the coarse adjustments have been made to position the rest, the control arm allows fluid movement for precise crosshair alignment without having to change shooting position to loosen or tighten rest components. The end result is unmatched control of crosshair alignment in a rock solid shooting platform which delivers better accuracy than any existing rest.
This revolutionary development allows accuracy and speed previously unavailable in conventional rifle rests. The continuous precision adjustment of Fire Control allows the crosshairs to easily and quickly be manipulated as the shooter maintains a perfectly relaxed shooting position. Fire Control will give you the confidence of knowing your crosshairs will be precisely aligned as the trigger breaks. Providing control right up to the point of trigger break greatly enhances accuracy potential. Rests with fixed adjustment systems require the last micro alignment to come from leaning, pushing or pulling slightly on the gun and or rest, thus greatly limiting accuracy.
- Shooting rest
- 1-Hand adjustment of downrange crosshair alignment
- Multidirectional control arm
- Stainless steel leveling feet
- Forend stop
- Medium profile filled front bag and 3-lobe bag for wide forend rifles.
- Coarse elevation provides approximately 4" of adjustment at the rest.
- Adjustable tension of the control arm allows for customized resistance pressure via four nylon tipped set screws.
- Up to 60" of windage and elevation adjustment at 100 yards
1 Year Warranty