Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42mm Fine Multi-X Rifle Scope
The versatile Bushnell Elite 6500 rifle scope is ideal for hunters who want a scope equally at home in the brush or in the wide open prairie. The extended 80 MOA (minute of arc) windage and elevation adjustment travel (with 1/4 MOA clicks) make this scope a must-have for those who hunt a broad range of game at greatly varying distances.
The ultra-fine Multi-X reticle accommodates any shooter, while RainGuard HD coating keeps your scope from fogging and ensures a sharp, clear view in all conditions.
- Rifle scope
- Magnification: 2.5x - 16x adjustable
- Objective lens: 42mm
- Reticle: Fine Multi-X
- Fully multi-coated optics
- Magnum recoil-proof construction
- 30mm 1-piece tube
- 3" Sunshade
- RainGuard HD water-repellent coating
- 100% Waterproof/fog proof/shock proof
- Argon purged
- 1/4 MOA (minute of arc) or finer fingertip
- Audible/resettable windage
- Elevation adjustment
- Length: 13.5"
- Click here for full specifications for Bushnell Elite 6500 2.5-16x42mm FMX Rifle Scope (PDF)
- Made in Japan
Lifetime Limited Warranty