Bulldog Universal Remote Start Learning Anti-Theft Bypass Module
Use the Bulldog Universal Remote Start Learning Anti-Theft Bypass Module
during installation of remote vehicle starters. Automatically learning the pass lock voltages, the unit works without setting switches or using volt/ohm meters and works on all factory anti-theft systems. This part may be required on vehicles manufactured after 1996 to install remote start systems.
- For use during remote car starter installation
- Bypasses factory anti-theft systems
- Automatically learns resistance values.
- May be required on vehicles manufactured after 1996
- Transponder factory anti-theft systems may require an additional ignition key.
- 3-1/2"L x 2-1/2"W x 1-1/4"H
- Note: remote car starter sold separately.