Bulldog Security 2030 Remote Talking Car Alarm System
Bulldog Security's 2030 Remote Talking Car Alarm System protects your vehicle; but more importantly, it protects you. If your vehicle has been violated, the alarm will say "I've been tampered with!" after you press the disarm button on the remote. This advanced warning gives you the opportunity to inspect your vehicle for intruders or damage before your safety has been compromised. The onboard shock sensor allows you to adjust the sensitivity with ease, preventing false alarms. The do-it-yourself installation is easy, no experience required!
- Talking car alarm system
- 1-Piece self-contained alarm system with built-in 127dB siren
- Easy to install - 1-wire hook up
- 7 Talking messages: "Please help me!," "System armed," "System disarmed," "You are too close to the vehicle, please move away," "I've been tampered with," "Please adjust sensor now," and "Thank you"
- Onboard adjustable dual-stage shock sensor
- Built-in current sensor
- Panic button
- Remote car finder
- Automatic passive arming
- Plug-in flashing LED
- Range up to 250'
- 4-Button extended range remote transmitter with slider protection
- Special situations - stops false alarms
- Remote programmable current sensor
- Selectable voice or chirp by remote transmitter
- Comes with: 4-button remote, 127dB siren/control module, flashing LED indicator, mounting bracket with screws
- Size: 2-3/4"W x 3-1/2"H x 3-1/4"D
- Made in China
Limited Lifetime WarrantyInstallation Guide (PDF)